The Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions has developed this website with the aim of complying with W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Level AA accessibility standards. Our website is designed to a high standard of accessibility so that all site visitors can easily access its content and use its features. Our website is also designed to be accessed by tablets and smart phones. The department continues to review and improve the accessibility of this site. If you have accessibility issues or feedback, please contact us.
- Change webpage text size and page zoom
- Keyboard navigation
- Contrast tool
- Video or audio formats
- Printing web pages
Change webpage text size and page zoom
You can change the text size or page zoom on your browser to view the website. Instructions for different browsers are below.
- Internet Explorer Modify text size and set page zoom in Internet Explorer
- Firefox Modify text size and set page zoom in Firefox
- Google Chrome Modify text size and set page zoom in Google Chrome
- Safari Modify text size and set page zoom in Safari.
Keyboard navigation is an alternative to the mouse for browsing websites. This increases accessibility for visitors who have difficulty with using a mouse or pointer tool. You can use the arrow keys to scroll up or down pages. Use the tab key to move between links ('skip links'), and press return or enter to select one. Use the backspace key to go back to the previous page.
You can change the contrast of the page to high contrast mode, here is some information to help you:
- Google's official "High Contrast" extension for Chrome
- Firefox's documentation on using high contrast theme
- If you are using Internet Explorer, please search for information on how to enable high contrast mode on the Microsoft website: Microsoft Support website - Internet Explorer section
- If you are using an Apple device, please search for information on how to enable high contrast mode on the Apple website: Apple Support website - OS X Accessibility section
The content of images within this site is described using alt tags (alternative text).
Video or audio formats
The department will occasionally publish a video on this website. Transcripts and captions will accompany video published on this website.
Printing web pages
If you have tried to print a page on the website using the "Print" tool at the top of each page and have not been successful, here is some information to help you:
- For desktop users Pressing the "CTRL" (control) and "P" buttons together. This should trigger the print dialogue box on all desktop computers (Windows, MAC and Linux based).
- For mobile device (smartphone and tablet) users Due to the wide range of mobile devices on the market, it would be best to refer to your device's manual, or search for the information via a search engine such as Google. Some examples of search queries you might use are: 'how to print from an iPhone' 'how to print from an Android'