- View of people enjoying the sensory light display at the Museum.
- View of a dark room with concentric circles of light respond to the person’s movement.
- View of lady enjoying the light display created by the sounds of the song lines of the southern right whale.
- View of light display showing a kelp forest and fish as people move through the school of fish.
- View spiral light display of different colours that people can follow and walk through.
- Close-up view of wall of lights.
- View of people in a dark room clapping their hands to experience the senses that bats use.
- View of a futuristic light show.
- View of girl enjoying the light display.
- View of people following the path of lights.
[The Victorian Connection - people, communities & the economy. For more news and stories go to connection.vic.gov.au]
For the full article please refer back to a Unique immersive experience shows the natural world at night